A Living Trust is a legal document that everyone should consider. While working your entire life you acquire assets that need to be protected in the event of your death. NOTE: A WILL CANNOT PROTECT YOUR ASSETS AND YOUR SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS WILL HAVE TO GO TO PROBATE COURT TO GET THE ASSETS PUT IN THEIR NAMES. THIS PROCESS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING AND COSTLY TO YOUR FAMILY. WITH A properly created trust your family can avoid probate.
Your trust includes:
- LIVING TRUST
- SCHEDULE OF ASSETS
- CERTIFICATION ALSO KNOWN AS ABSTRACT
- POUR OVER WILL
- DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE DIRECTIVE (HIPAA QUALIFIED)
JUST PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR LIVING TRUST NEEDS IS NOT ENOUGH.
- YOUR TRUST MUST BE PREPARED CORRECTLY. IF NOT ….. YOUR SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS WILL END UP IN PROBATE COURT. THEY COULD LOSE UP TO 30% OF THE VALUE OF THE ESTATE IN ATTORNEY FEES, ETC.
- ALL OF OUR TRUST ARE PREPARED BY LEGAL-EAZE AND THEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY AN ATTORNEY.
- WITH 21 years of experience our professional and personal attention to the trust are unmatched in the industry. We do it right the first time.
- 21 years of experience
- Bonded & Registered LDA #008
- Thousands of satisfied customers. Over 50% of our business comes from referrals from past customers.
- No hidden or surprise costs.
- Anyone who owns real estate and/or other assets should have a Revocable Living Trust.
- If you currently have a Living Trust you should consider having it reversed to see if it has been prepared correctly and to make any changes that might be needed.
Call 951-788-1266 Today for a free consultation.